The 10th Street Bridge, completed in 1920, provided a critical connection between Great Falls and outlying communities to the north, particularly the Black Eagle community directly across the Missouri River.

The bridge reflects the “vision" of Paris Gibson, the founder of Great Falls, who had great influence on the determination the physical plans for the city Gibson spearheaded the creation of The Tenth Street Bridge, which continues to make a statement about the pride and optimism of the community during the early years of the century.

Preservation Cascade Inc. was inspired by the citizen crusade to save The Tenth Street Bridge from demolition. Originally, the "Save the Bridge Committee" was under the aegis of the Cascade County Historical Society. When the "Bridge" members decided to expand their interests and responsibilities in preservation, an independent organization was found with the blessing of the Cascade County Historical Society.


To Purchase Blue Bridge Blend coffee and support the restoration of the 10th Stret Blend

Click Here